The River North Fall Gallery Walk Presented by Daniel Kinkade Fine Art, is back and it’s our biggest year yet! Nineteen design showrooms and galleries will come alive with art from some of the brightest talents on the scene, paired with vignettes from Chicago’s top designers. The result? Insta-worthy feasts for the eye to inspire anyone who wants to make their home a beautiful haven.
8th Annual River North Design District Gallery Walk
Presented by Daniel Kinkade Fine Art
Opening Night | September 8, 2023 | 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The 2023 RNDD Gallery Walk After Party Hosted by LG Group
8:00pm – 11:00pm
LG Group | 363 W Ontario
Tickets are $55 each if purchased in advance. After August 9th, tickets are $75 each. Get tickets now!
A special After Party, with a silent auction curated by Oliver Aguilar, will be held at the walk’s conclusion at LG Group’s new headquarters, 363 W Ontario, from 8-11 pm. 100% of auction proceeds will benefit DIFFA Chicago. A special exhibition by Bojana Ilic – BOJITT and Beth Kamhi of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art will be displayed. The event includes special performances, live music, food, and libations. After Party tickets are $55 each if purchased in advance. After August 9th After Party tickets are $75 each. Tickets go on sale July 1.
5:00pm – 8:00pm | 19 locations in River North
All showroom events are free and open to the public. On display until October 10th.
- BJC Designs featuring artist Linda Ann Weber at Altalia Furniture
- Hayley O’Hara Design featuring Courtney Shoudis at 210 Design House
- Mia Rao Design featuring Ginny Skyes of Gallery 1871 at Artists Frame Service
- Dan Rak Design featuring Donald Martiny of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art (DKFA) at bulthaup
- Jasmin Reese Interiors featuring Louise Pappageorge and Amanda Gentry of Alma Art & Interiors at eggersmann
- CI Design + Build featuring Tyler Shields at Samuel Lynne Galleries
- CKS Collective – POP UP with Michael Rex + Kelsey Copeland at Studio41
- Hailey Lauren Designs featuring Lucy Slivinski at TOTO
- Metro Design Build featuring Lynn Basa of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Kohler Signature Store by Studio41
- Lenore Weiss Studios featuring Lincoln Schatz at Cosentino City
- Joyful Designs Studio featuring Keila Strong at Roca Tile
- Kadlec Architecture + Design featuring Joan Lurie + Jason Trotter of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at O’Brien Harris
- Farrow & Ball
- Studio K Creative featuring Eileen Braun, Jarjour, + Kenny Nguyen of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Poliform
- Goesling Group featuring Allison Svoboda + Dorothy Hughes of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Molteni&C
- dSPACE Studio with Luciana Abait at Rimadesio
- •Candace Mary Interiors featuring Deborah Newmark at DUXIANA
- En Masse Architecture + Design featuring Anita Vermeeren + Massimo Micheluzzi at Mobili Mobel
The River North Design District proudly announces this year’s annual River North Fall Gallery Walk on September 8. The walk is comprised of 19 locations with special events throughout River North, featuring 26 artists and 17 designer vignettes. The Gallery Walk’s philanthropic partner is DIFFA Chicago, which will receive a portion of the proceeds.
The walk is free and open to the public except for the opening night afterparty. Showrooms will have extended hours on September 8 and will offer food and libations (details below). The vignettes will be on display until October 10.
The event’s host committee includes WGN newscaster Dina Bair; Joanne Nemerovski of Joanne Sells Chicago; Mary Pat Wallace of The Luxury Bed Collection; Helen Yi of Helen Yi Design and Michael Morganti of What Beige.
We are proud to be working with the following partners: Daniel Kinkade Fine Art, LG Group, Terrazzo & Marble Supply Co, Euro Marble Supply, Gessi, Sherwin-Williams, Joanne Sells Chicago, Heritage Auctions, 21c Museum Hotel, Mijenta Tequila, Dresner Design, En Masse Architecture and Design, EXPO Chicago, Modern Luxury, Chicago Gallery News, Art Encounter, Illinois Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID IL), DIFFA Chicago.