The iconic “Flair House”—a River North Gallery District townhouse originally built in 1883—has been revived and brought back to life as the restaurant Asador Bastian, an homage to iconic Chicago chophouses and inspired by the grill houses (“asadors”) of San Sebastian, Spain that are famous for serving the best steaks in the world. Asador Bastian will feature two unique spaces: a bar tucked away on the ground floor and a lively dining room perfect for dinner or special occasions alike above it. This is a new restaurant from Eat Well Hospitality, the new restaurant group from Chef/Owners Doug Psaltis and Hsing Chen who also own and operate Logan Square’s Andros Taverna, which opened in February 2021 and was an Esquire and Chicago Tribune Best New Restaurant that year.
Mailing list signup
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with RNDD to receive exclusive offers and special invitations to events.
- 2023 RNDD High-Design Holiday Gift Guide
- Prep Your Home for the Holidays: 10 Tips for Designing a Home Bar
- Transform Your Space with Custom Window Treatments from Skyline
- Design Tips: Making the Most of Your Small Space
- Asador Bastian: A River North Restaurant Inspired by the Beauty & Cuisine of San Sebastian