The River North Design District (RNDD) Fall Gallery Walk – presented by Daniel Kinkade Fine Art – is back and it’s our biggest year yet! Twenty-two design showrooms and galleries will come alive with art from some of the brightest talents on the scene, paired with vignettes from Chicago’s top designers.
The walk is free and open to the public except for the Kickoff and After Parties. Each of the 22 locations will have its own special event from 5-8pm on September 9th and will offer food and libations.
What you will see at the Gallery Walk
Participants for this year’s Gallery Walk are listed below. Visit as many locations as you can throughout the night using our suggested routes. Each location will have their own special event from 5-8pm on September 9th.
- Ilene Chase Design featuring artist Connie Noyes and Michelle Hartney of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art and special exhibition by sculptor Stephen Burks presented by GRAFF at Altalia Furniture
- Jessica Margot Design featuring Joanna Cutri of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at 210 Design House
- Nora Schneider Interior Design featuring Eric Gushee and Salvador Dominguez at Armazem.design
- Jasmin Reese Interiors featuring Amy Donaldson of Gallery 1871 at Artists Frame Service
- Francis Blaine Interiors featuring Dragica Carlin and Michael Boroniec of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at bulthaup
- Kelly Hurliman Interior Design featuring Linc Thelen of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at The Luxury Bed Collection
- Suzan Hadaway with Nate Szarmach and Juliette Clovis of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Ligne Roset
- Chelsey Jackel of Xced Design Build featuring Bojana Ilic- BOJITT at Daltile
- London Walder Interior Design featuring Dana De Ano and Diane Schroeder of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at eggersmann
- Centaur Interiors featuring Lea Fisher at Samuel Lynne Galleries
- Alissa Johnson Interiors featuring Jonathan Pliego and sculpture by Stephen Burks presented by GRAFF at Studio41
- Hailey Lauren Designs featuring Zachary Weber at TOTO
- Courtney Casey Interiors featuring Tianna Bracey at Kohler Signature Store by Studio41
- Staci Munic Interiors featuring Roger J Carter of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Orizzonti
- Bridgette Haulenbeek Interiors, Inc. featuring Dennis Lee Mitchell of Zolla Lieberman and Steven Haulenbeek at Oscar Isberian
- Michael Del Piero Good Design featuring Matthew Nguyen at Cosentino City
- Elizabeth Krueger Design featuring Josephine Cardin of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Roca Tile
- Amhad Freeman Interiors featuring Joanne Trestrail at O’Brien Harris
- Shakoor Interiors featuring Pamela Staker and Kate Blacklock of Daniel Kinkade Fine Art at Prestige Designs
- Elizabeth Scott Design Group featuring Christian Voigt at Hilton | Asmus Contemporary
- Buzz Spector and Jamie Adams at Zolla Lieberman Gallery
- Tim Klein at Framebridge
Can’t make it on September 9th? Here’s a few more ways you can experience the Gallery Walk
Open House on Saturday!
Come by Saturday, September 10th during the day! Most showroom locations will be open and you can walk through at your leisure.
Take a tour with Art Encounter
Join local sculpture artist Jill King for Art Encounter’s exploration of the River North Design District’s annual Gallery Walk on Saturday, September 10th from 11am – 12:30pm. Jill, whose work was featured in RNDD’s 2017 Gallery Walk, will explore the event’s most exciting spaces and lead conversations using Art Encounter’s unique, interactive discussion method. $25 per ticket. (Discounted for Art Encounter members). Learn more and reserve your ticket here.
Attend an Artist Talk on Saturday
Get the chance to meet and chat with photographer Tim Klein in person at Frambridge River North on Saturday, September 10th from 12-2pm. Bonus: if you bring in something to frame, you will receive 20% off! RSVP here.
Visit All Month Long!
The vignettes will remain on display for a full month! So print out the map and visit any of the participating showrooms all month long until October 10th.