Chicago is world renowned for its gorgeous architecture. RNDD member Millie Rosenbloom‘s latest listing is no exception. Her custom Edgar Miller multi-level home in Old Town is a must see. Featuring original stained glass, carved doors and sculpture mosaics throughout. Its historical & architectural significance preserved. A dramatic 2 story stained glass window makes this home a true treasure. Additional features include separate dining room, high end eat-in kitchen and a master suite on separate level w/marble bath. Love Al fresco dining? This Old Town treasure comes equipped with a private roof terrace. Lush greenery and city views included.
Millie Rosenbloom’s Old Town Treasure
Mailing list signup
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with RNDD to receive exclusive offers and special invitations to events.
- 2023 RNDD High-Design Holiday Gift Guide
- Prep Your Home for the Holidays: 10 Tips for Designing a Home Bar
- Transform Your Space with Custom Window Treatments from Skyline
- Design Tips: Making the Most of Your Small Space
- Asador Bastian: A River North Restaurant Inspired by the Beauty & Cuisine of San Sebastian