Chicago is world renowned for its gorgeous architecture. RNDD member Millie Rosenbloom‘s latest listing is no exception. Her custom Edgar Miller multi-level home in Old Town is a must see. Featuring original stained glass, carved doors and sculpture mosaics throughout. Its historical & architectural significance preserved. A dramatic 2 story stained glass window makes this home a true treasure. Additional features include separate dining room, high end eat-in kitchen and a master suite on separate level w/marble bath. Love Al fresco dining? This Old Town treasure comes equipped with a private roof terrace. Lush greenery and city views included.
Millie Rosenbloom’s Old Town Treasure
Mailing list signup
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with RNDD to receive exclusive offers and special invitations to events.
- Interior Design Secrets of an Organized Home
- 21c Museum Hotel: A One-of-a-Kind Experience that Combines Art & Travel
- The 7th Annual RNDD Fall Gallery Walk
- Shop Chicago’s Best Antiques, Furniture and Modern Art at The Golden Triangle
- Support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through an Art Auction Featuring Daniel Kinkade Fine Art