Linda Ann Weber’s work has evolved from abstract intuitive painting to paintings that include use of mixed media that creates depth, and builds layers of history and texture. She has always had a love of color, pattern, and typography and these play a large role her my work. Most of this comes from her graphic design background. She collects or creates images and typography and incorporate handmade textiles and papers to create her signature collage technique. Her process is still intuitive, but themes of current social issues, historical influence, and even pop culture have made its way into her work.
Linda Ann Weber Contemporary Artist
Mailing list signup
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with RNDD to receive exclusive offers and special invitations to events.
- Finishing Touches: Pro Tips for Selecting Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
- Mahogany Builders: A Chicago-Based Full Service General Contractor
- Explore What’s Possible with Elm Surfaces
- Join the Decorative Plumbing + Hardware Association this Fall
- The Tannery Row: Chicago’s Premiere Artisan Leather Company