1. Chicago’s Michael Del Piero has personally picked the Early 20th Century Spouted French Pot for this years Holiday Gift Guide. This early 20th century spouted French clay pot is priced at $1400 with the dimensions of 13″ diameter x 12″.
2. Lightology is featuring the Night Owl Plug-In Reading Light by Edge Lighting. Retail price of $198.40, This Night Owl 3 is designed for those who enjoy reading late at night without disturbing others. The flexible 15 inch gooseneck arm allows easy positioning of the lamp in any direction, while a rotating lens adjusts the beam spread from a narrow 10 degree spot to a wider 30 degree beam. Available in plug-in or hardware canopy mount versions. Finishes in Satin Nickel, Antique Bronze or White.
4. Chicago Luxury Beds is featuring their Quintessence’s collection scented candle imported from Paris. This collection celebrates the art of French living with finely mixed scents of the highest quality. All essences are created with french perfume inspired by the exotic atmosphere of exceptional moments. Retail price set at $63.
5. Michael Del Piero‘s second pick for 2016 was the Bronze Bell by Musician/Artist Elliot Bergman. The bronze bowls have been inspired and cast by Elliot as bells. Inspired by ancient singing bowls from areas in the Himalayan Mountains such as Bhutan and Nepal. Simply put it is believed the sound of the bells puts physical, emotional and spiritual energy back into alignment.Retailed at the price of $1200.
6. Christopher Guy from Chicago Luxury Furniture Center is featuring their Dandelion Mirror! This hand-carved petals radiate dramatically from the central convex glass of this unique wall mirror with beautiful gold leafing. Sized at 54×61″ and priced at $4702 retail.
7. Farrow & Ball is featuring their latest book, How to Decorate, to help you transform your home with paint and paper. Joa Studholme and the Farrow & Ball creative team share their expertise and demystify the process of home decoration. With advice on everything from the creative potential of Floor Paint to how light can affect colour, How to Decorate is set to become a firm favourite for interior design enthusiasts. Set for retail price of $39.99.