Chicago is world renowned for its gorgeous architecture. RNDD member Millie Rosenbloom‘s latest listing is no exception. Her custom Edgar Miller multi-level home in Old Town is a must see. Featuring original stained glass, carved doors and sculpture mosaics throughout. Its historical & architectural significance preserved. A dramatic 2 story stained glass window makes this home a true treasure. Additional features include separate dining room, high end eat-in kitchen and a master suite on separate level w/marble bath. Love Al fresco dining? This Old Town treasure comes equipped with a private roof terrace. Lush greenery and city views included.
- The Intersection of Art, Design and Nature with Trina Sandschafer of Kahler Slater
- RNDD Design Inspiration: Fireplace Design
- A Night Where Art Meets Design: The RNDD Fall Gallery Walk
- Home Organizing Tips from Chicago’s Top Designers and Showrooms
- Modern Spanish Tile Meets River North Loft: A Collaboration with Roca Tile and Variant Collaborative
- Join @chicagoluxurybeds for their Pillow Fort Challenge. The perfect distraction we all could use right about now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Slim C-table from @roomandboard is named for its (you guessed it) C shape. Versatile and fun, it’s made in Minn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago